Tempe, Arizona, USA – January 17, 2018 – For the 18th year, payment services platform leader CCBill will present the premiere networking and educational trade event in the industry, The Phoenix Forum. The Phoenix Forum connects a diverse blend of content producers, broadcast studios, paysite programs, talent/models, service providers, advertisers and affiliates, to do business in an intimate, private venue.
Taking place at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel in Tempe, Arizona, from March 22 – March 25, 2018, the event presents a complete show designed specifically for the needs, goals and unique challenges of our evolving industry. The new 2018 show schedule combines a complete menu of educational sessions, fun networking opportunities, coordinated meetings and tailored gatherings.
Key benefits of participating in The Phoenix Forum 2018 include:
- NEW Sponsorships Opportunities to make a splash to 1,000+ Industry Professionals
- NEW Events and Parties – starting with the Noche En Blanco Opening Night Party
- NEW Late Night fun at the SPEAKEASY
- NEW Saturday Pool Day for extreme fun in the sun
- Industry Leading Networking Opportunities
- True Hospitality – ALL Day Food & Drink Access
- Comprehensive Industry Panels and Educational Sessions
- Business Resource Showcases- CCBill Lab with presentations from CCBill Partners
CCBill’s mission for The Phoenix Forum 2018 continues to be to present a blend of business and fun. Attendee Badges for the upcoming show include secured access to our private venue, daily lunches, the popular Snack Shacks, open bars and beverages, top-notch educational sessions, networking events, and a series of parties and entertainment to connect participants with new and current friends at every turn.